Auto req ID: 8865
Title: Parts and Accessories Dealer Consultant
Job Function: Sales
Location: JUN FIELD
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full Time
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
Harley-Davidson offers field-based positions in Sales and other areas of the business. Typically, these positions include working out of a home office and visiting dealers within a geographic territory, in addition to attending events and industry trade shows.
This role is responsible for the development and execution of dealer marketing initiatives. The incumbent assists Dealers in leveraging targeted marketing initiatives to attract new customers to the brand and nurture and retain both Core and Outreach customer segments. This role supports Dealers to maintain lifelong relationships with customers and supports the development and execution of impactful, integrated marketing plans. The individual engages with dealerships as necessary to provide solutions and best practices specific to each dealership. The incumbent advises Dealers on how to align marketing programs, tools and resources to effectively deliver results and achieve pre-established key performance indicators to increase dealership profitability and an enhanced customer experience.
- Supports the development of impactful and integrated dealer marketing plans to achieve the desired performance for motorcycles, general merchandise, parts and accessories, service and financial services.
- Leverages a consultative, business advisory approach to identify marketing opportunities to drive business development in all consumer facing areas in dealerships.
- Acts as a conduit between the company and the Dealer.
- Shares knowledge and expertise by offering options and guidance to dealer staff for improvements in the marketing operations and success rates.
- Coaches and guides Dealers on annual marketing plans in alignment with the in-market marketing strategy.
- Supports activation of dealership marketing programs, tools and planning.
- Increases relevance of the brand by supporting with the planning and execution of targeted marketing programs appropriate to connect with both core and outreach customers.
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Fluent in English and local language.
- Excellent interaction, presentation and communication/consultative skills and influencing without authority.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of working in a retail environment.
- Experience of working collaboratively as member of a team in a cross functional group.
- Other in region languages would be an advantage.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: More than 75%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance