The safety of our customers, communities and team members is our first priority, so we are implementing continuous enhanced cleaning and safety protocols based on guidelines provided by the CDC and U.S. government.
Havertys provides masks and protective equipment to all employees and works to maintain social distancing practices in the workplace to ensure safety amongst our team members and Customers.
Havertys is looking for a highly motivated friendly team member who is able to work flexible retail hours and is willing to put our customers first, in order to create a positive shopping experience.
Office Team Members are an integral part of Havertys’ outstanding customer experience in our retail locations by being customer focused and working as a team. Office Team Members process customer sales, process payment transactions, answer phones, and schedule deliveries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Balances cash fund every morning and evening
- Completed opening/closing procedure checklists daily
- Prepares reconciles bank deposits
- Processes customers' sales and payments accurately
- Maintains an organized and secure office environment
- Answers incoming calls, distributes calls/messages, manages stores voicemail
- Handles customer complaints, initiates and follows up on existing customer service tickets
- Reviews Outstanding Customer Transactions
- Verifies scheduled deliveries are in the appropriate status to be routed
- Schedules deliveries
- Ensures POs are present for out of stock product
- Contacts customers when products have arrived locally for pickup
- Files and/or prepares daily paperwork