Date: April 30, 2021
Location: Leola, PA, US
Company: Dart Container
Take charge of your career packing products everyone knows!
Your favorite foam cup, go-to SOLO cup, and take-out container manufacturer has openings for part-time Inspector Packers.
Day to Day Role:
- Visually inspect finished products and verify package counts
- Tape boxes and manually transfer product to the stacking area
- Assemble flat cardboard into a box shape for shipping products
- Perform quality checks at scheduled intervals
- Communicate quality concerns to the operator, quality control, mechanic, or supervisor
- Start and stop machinery according to standard operating procedures
- Address minor equipment problems
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Core Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have demonstrated commitment to meeting safety standards
- Demonstration of minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and ongoing communications about safety and quality issues
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (833) 472-3278 or email us at HRConnect@dart.biz for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (833) 472-3278 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.