No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 109980 – Topeka, Kansas, United States
This position is part of Hill’s NA Packaging team. This position is primarily responsible for packaging documentation (package material specification), working closely with the artwork operations team to provide package documentation required for artwork creation, communicating with other departments on upcoming packaging changes and general department support.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Create packaging material specifications through an ERP system using inputs provided by the packaging department.
- Assign packaging templates and die-lines to new packaging
- Perform data entry and management into electronic systems:
- Perform SKU data entry in Master Data Governance system
- Perform Packaging data entry in internal Artwork Management system
- Review and approve packaging artworks
- Maintain and manage data input and accuracy for packaging changes to fully communicate with cross functional departments.
- Track packaging testing spending vs packaging testing budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Packaging, or other technical field
- Minimum 1 year working in a document control position.
- Self-motivated, team player and well organized.
- Able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Strong attention to detail a must
- A background in quality assurance documentation and/or technical documentation.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law
Are you interested in working for Hill’s Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills’ mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL’S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL’S® Science Diet® and HILL’S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill’s is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill’s and Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.