Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About The Role
- Responsible for the coordination and creation of the packaging and labeling artwork as well as the supporting functions for review and approval of artwork and content. Works to assure all labeling is correct and follows applicable regulatory requirements
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Coordination and creation of the data to the labeling database and labeling format using corporate labeling software.
- Acts as a resource for product development teams with creating content for Directions for Use manuals.
- Responsible for coordination/creation of the formatted Directions for Use Responsible for the coordination of translations for labeling and Directions for Use using translation vendors.
- Responsible for review and Change Request activities for the approval and release of labeling, Direction for Use and other packaging components.
- Responsible for creation of new, and changes to, miscellaneous packaging components based on pre existing formats and design.
- Communicate with outside vendors regarding packaging artwork and proofing.
- Responsible for maintenance of all Packaging Graphics filing systems, paper based and on line.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor Degree in Publishing, Graphic Design, Graphic Publishing or related field.
Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator, Basic Excel, Office
- 0-2 years experiencie in the field (can be as a freelance).
- 80% English Level
Attention to detail
Willing to learn
Good organizational Skills
Availability to Travel
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 368453