Shift: 11:45 pm to 8:15 am
- Regular and consistent attendance is required
- Responsible for inspection, maintenance, trouble-shooting and repair of cup presses, baggers, casers and conveyors
- Responsible for replacing electrical components (switches, relays and timers), adjustments and replacing/rebuilding parts for cup presses, baggers, casers and conveyors.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining machine efficiency and bead weight.
- Responsible for lifting rolls of film for baggers from staging area to machine.
- Maintain a clean work area and assist others with housekeeping.
Core Skills & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Six (6) months previous mechanical experience
- Experience with and general knowledge of production processes
- Mechanical aptitude to include familiarity with basic hand tools.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to prioritize assignments and work under pressure
- Ability to perform work according to set procedures
- Knowledge of electrical systems and wiring preferred
- Familiarity with blueprints, schematics and plumbing preferred
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (833) 472-3278 or email us at HRConnect@dart.biz for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (833) 472-3278 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.