COME FOR THE JOB~STAY FOR THE CAREER! CONNECT WITH A STABLE COMPANY WHO BELIEVES IN DEVELOPING ITS PEOPLE.
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company. As an Outside Sales Representative with FCX Performance/CFP- Corrosion Fluid Products, you will establish and expand relationships with current and prospective customers in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
You will spend your time interacting with your customers in determining their valve automation and pump related equipment needs, while providing solutions/services to meet those needs. You will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction, retention and sales results!
- Retain customers while developing new business and build repeat sales within a local territory
- Technical presentations, product demonstrations, workshops, and lunch & learns
- Be strategic, organized, and technologically savvy in your approach to managing your sales territory
- Maintain sales records, pipeline reporting, and generate relevant sales and market reports on a quarterly, annual, and as needed basis
- Responsible for helping set sales target goals and marketing strategy
- Outside Sales within the chemical, petro chemical, power, food & beverage, pulp & paper and pharmaceutical industries
- Excellent internal/external communication skills with solid problem solving and presentation skills
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new processes and systems
- Self-motivated & aggressive in sales tactics and strategies; desire to close sales!
- Technical/flow control industry; pumps and valve automation knowledge helpful
- Mechanically inclined
- Computer proficiency including MS office
- Epicor P21 a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Industrial Distribution, Engineering & Management, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering, or Sales/Marketing; equivalent experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
When you join the FCX Performance team, you will enjoy:
- Base salary and uncapped commission incentives, expense reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
- Personalized training & development program
- Along the way, you’ll receive some of the industry’s best benefits, unrivaled career development opportunities, and be a part of the finest team in the industry. If you think you have what it takes we’d love to hear from you – apply today!
Work for a corporation that believes in developing its people. Applied employees believe in the company and love the environment. Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded.
Apply Today! We look forward to learning more about you and will respond to qualified candidates.
FCX Performance, an Applied Industrial Technologies Company, is a leading process flow control company providing technical mission critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets.
Founded in 1923, Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.