No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 110868 – Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Oral Care Consultant, Slovakia
Develops and sustains a strong loyal partnership/relationship between Colgate and selected Dental Professionals/Dental offices in assigned geographic territory. Generates brand recommendation to drive volume sales for consumer products in line with local commercial and professional priorities.
- Builds and continuously updates a pool of dental professionals within their territory in line with divisional and local guidelines for prioritisation & segmentation in CRM, always in compliance with data protection legislation.
- Continuously integrates newly found offices and/or new professionals in existing offices and customises route planning accordingly
- Plans, schedules and executes f2f or remote visits/interactions, either in the dental office or elsewhere (e.g. conventions, roadshows etc.) according to predetermined priorities and Key Performance Indicators
- Delivers brand and product messages for consumer products using company provided communication materials in digital and other formats, applying the Triple Win Methodology to influence and convince practicing dental professionals to make Colgate their preferred brand prefer and actively recommend to their patients and use personally
- In selling markets: Delivers brand and product messages for professional products using company provided communication materials in digital and other formats to influence practicing dental professionals to use, purchase, recommend and prescribe Colgate professional products (selling can involve taking orders and negotiating special offers)
- Schedules and conducts product education sessions to dental office teams e.g. in the format of “lunch-and-learn” meetings
- Provides organisation and logistics support for regional education and brand presentation events, including onsite presence if necessary
- Manages effectively the inventory of product samples and other marketing and service materials and provides feedback to manager and/or local Retail Marketing on learnings and feedback from professionals
- Updates Professional CRM database on a daily basis with relevant account and contact information; reports relevant interaction information and follows up on performance analytics
- Systematically monitors and provides feedback on publicly available competitor activities to manager and local Retail Marketing
- Proactively keeps own oral care/oral health and product brand knowledge up-to-date and participates in all assigned and mandated company training
Experience & Education:
- 1-2 years in-field selling experience in an oral care, or pharmaceutical or consumer goods company
- Experience working in oral health care will be considered as an asset
- Strong communication and negotiation skills across diverse targets with differing backgrounds and needs
- Effective execution and planning and priority setting
- Influence and Negotiation
- Good English
- Driving license category B
- Bachelor’s degree in teaching, life sciences or business administration is a must, alternatively a degree in dental education or DH certificate
What We Offer:
- Unlimited Contract
- Sales bonus with wide range of benefits
- Company car for private usage
- Work for the company with a long tradition
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.