Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We’re building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It’s time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It’s time you were a part of something bigger.
We’re expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you’re ready for high-impact, you’re ready for CDK.
The Senior Business Analyst/Oracle Cloud ERP functional (Supply Chain) is responsible for the analysis and evaluation of user business problems/requirements and the development of system recommendations to meet business area requirements using industry best practices and out of the box solution designs
This job determines and develops resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity in key Oracle SaaS Product Offerings.
- Oracle ERP Cloud Supply Chain Management: Inventory, Trading Community Architecture, Order Management and Shipping Execution, Subscriptions, Bill of Materials, Purchasing.
- Knowledge of Oracle CPQ and other related system integrations with in the SCM, FIN and P2P arena, using ATP, PaaS and OIC.
- In-depth knowledge and proven eperience of system configurations and overall ERP cloud architecture.
(Location open to Austin, TX or Portland, OR)
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
- Responsible for the analysis and evaluation of user business problems and the development of system recommendations to meet business area requirements.
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Defines problems, evaluates and prioritizes requirements, and implements systems to meet internal business and user requirements.
- Provides technical expertise and recommendations to address specific business needs for information technology based solutions.
- Acts as liaison between the business users and IT.
- Performs advanced system validations in alignment with business requirements.
- Represents the organization on projects and may perform in project leadership role.
- Collaborates with multiple cross-functional areas externally and internally for the implementation of system and business processes.
- Plans and configures multifaceted system settings and options.
- Executes unit integration and acceptance testing; creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Evaluates new software products to determine their applicability to current and future IT environments.
- Evaluate new features release on Oracle ERP quarterly updates and recommend the feature/functionality to business based on the requirement
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced Business Systems Analysts and monitors them in software development methods, processes, and implementation.
- Works independently and exercises sound judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Applies complex theories, concepts, principles, and methodologies to create innovative solutions.
- Exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of assignment. Work is accomplished without considerable direction.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience; OR Master’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience;
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.