Company Name: Kroger Logistics
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Exempt
Provide leadership and direction to ensure performance of the Production Process. Drive results that achieve planned levels of costs and progress for the effectiveness of key performance indicators. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for daily operations of production activities in a fast paced warehouse.
- Plan and control operating costs and facility budgets.
- Maintain operational standards and have the ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safe behaviors.
- Manage and maintain mandated sanitation standards
- Ensure proper work methods are being followed to maximize productivity and performance.
- Monitor and meet all order accuracy requirements, maintaining a Customer 1st strategy that focuses on quality receiving and shipping of orders.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching and influencing skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Desired Previous Job Experience
- 3-7 years supervision experience in Distribution
- Minimum Associate Degree
Education Level: Bachelor’s Desired
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
States: Alabama; Florida; Georgia; South Carolina; Tennessee
Jobs at Kroger Logistics: To support and reward our hardworking and friendly associates, we offer much more than just a paycheck. We strive to feed your future by offering the ingredients you need to create your own recipe for success at work and in life. Our associates receive a full plate of benefits that promote their physical, emotional and financial well-being, including access to competitive health care and retirement benefits, paid time off, mental health resources, associate discounts and opportunities to learn, grow and advance. Our associates also get to help us make a difference in our communities through our Zero Hunger | Zero Waste and Framework for Action: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion plans. Visit the thekrogerco.com to learn more about our work in the communities we serve and how our associates help us be a good neighbor.
Below is a list of some of the benefits we offer our associates.
Health & Well-being Benefits:
- Health care benefits
- Paid time off such as vacation, sick leave, and parental leave
- Mental and emotional support resources through our Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in a 401(k) plan, subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Group term life insurance eligible
- Eligible for an annual bonus based upon company performance
- Associate discounts
Growth and Development Benefits:
- Tuition assistance, college scholarships and educational leave of absence, depending on varying criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Robust internal training and development resources to grow your career
We want the best for associates and our customers, and together, we strive to create a welcoming and engaging environment where you’ll love to work. If you are interested in becoming a valued member of our team, apply now. We look forward to getting to know you!
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: GA || Forest Park || 2000 Anvil Block Rd. || 30297 || Kroger Logistics || None || Logistics/Supply Chain || Employee || Exempt || Full-Time || None