About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geosciences software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $800 million in 172 countries.
Bentley seeks a motivated individual to join us as an Operations/e-Commerce Administrator for our Virtuosity Data and E-Commerce department. The individual fulfilling this position will be responsible for all aspects of ensuring online orders are fulfilled to the end-user promptly and accurately. This will involve working closely with our Financial Operations department to meet the high demands of our users. The role also includes communication with users as well as with other Virtuosity departments including Sales, User Success and Marketing.
- Monitor incoming orders and send for processing
- Checking payment status
- Completing order tracking and record keeping
- Responding to users queries on their order status and requirements
- Resolving issues related to orders
- Communicating across teams to ensure orders are fulfilled promptly and accurately
- Co-ordinating with Management to monitor and highlight areas for improvement
- Reporting on activities performed
- Working in SAP\HubSpot and related systems
What You Bring to The Team:
- 1-2 years’ experience in an order processing or customer facing role
- A high degree of accuracy and an eye for detail is essential
- Ability to work as part of a busy global team
- Working to tight timescales in a busy environment
- Ability to communicate clearly with users, colleagues and management
- Experience with Microsoft Office essential
- Experience in HubSpot\Salesforce would be advantageous
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.