Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale. With such a diverse portfolio, Lubrizol Advanced Materials offers unparalleled career growth opportunities for top-talent. To learn more about each of our core businesses, click on the following links: Engineered Polymers, Personal Care, Home Care, Lubrizol LifeSciences, Performance Coatings, and Lubrizol CPVC Piping Systems.
Position: Officer – Project Administration
Location: Bharuch Project Office
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Division: Lubrizol Advanced Materials
Lead and Support various administration related activities, project documentation, record keeping for during CPVC resin project & after start of plant.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Project documentation/invoicing throughout project life cycle
- SAP transections for Plant & Machinery transfers which involves supplier invoice receipt and transfer P & M to Grasim site
- Generate E waybills/ challans for all items/equipment in Project, record keeping of the same.
- Coordinate for local statutory and legal requirements related to project
- Keep/track records of all equipment/ machines/services in hard and copy for the entire project life cycle
- Keep/ track of all equipment/ machines/services invoices up to date
- Keep/track records of all dispatches/ E-waybills once production is started at Resin project
- Manage local office operation like maintaining office, stationery, various local coordination activities, courier services
- Support for Project team (Local & Global) travel bookings, hotel bookings in coordination with Dahej HR Manager
- Customer and client interface, meetings coordination
Education / Certification:
Post Graduate with 3-5 years of experience in Site administration, documentation and SAP.
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years of Experience in Site administration, documentation and record keeping.
- Knowledge and working experience on SAP are added advantage
- Skill in applying systematic process approach for documentation and record keeping.
- Overview of labor law and IR requirement of region.
Competencies for the Role
- Communicates effectively
- Deliver results
- Good attitude and approach
- System driven approach to the work
- Collaborates for Good documentation and data management
About Us : Lubrizol Advanced Materials India Private Limited (LZAM) is part of The Lubrizol Corporation a Berkshire Hathaway company, an innovative specialty chemical company that produces and supplies technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets.
LZAM South Asia is having diverse business segments and plants in India and is responsible for business development of ingredients and additives for personal care products and pharmaceuticals; specialty materials, including plastics technology and performance coatings in the form of specialty resins and additives. Lubrizol’s industry-leading technologies in additives, ingredients and compounds enhance the quality, performance and value of customers’ products, while reducing their environmental impact.