Requisition #: 12955
Functional Area: Administrative Support; Office/Clerical; Operations
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Options: In Office at Location Specified Above
Work Hours: Standard Business Hours
A Safe Environment During COVID-19: At J. J. Keller, our purpose is to protect people – our clients and our associates. We use CDC-recommended best practices to ensure the healthiest workplace possible, and our Environmental Health & Safety Team continuously monitors our pandemic protocols. During COVID-19, associates have given J. J. Keller high scores for keeping them informed and safe.
Are you passionate about making a difference? Are you dedicated to delivering results? Are you ready for a career with the nation's leader in Safety and Compliance Solutions? If so, J. J. Keller is hiring for Office Operations Support and would like to talk to you!
J. J. Keller is a privately held, family-owned company since 1953 and is dedicated to helping employers protect people and the businesses they run. With more than 7 million employers in this country, the need for our safety and compliance solutions is always growing. The Office Operations Support will work in our Managed Services department, our fastest growing department that provides several outsource services which help customers off-load the time consuming and complex tasks of managing various safety and compliance regulations.
In the Office Operations Support role, you will be responsible for processing updates to our client's vehicle and driver files in a timely and accurate manner to ensure they remain in compliance. The Office Operations Support will work onsite in our Neenah, WI office with hours of Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. You will be provided with on the job training and assigned a mentor to ensure you have the tools to succeed!
- Audits and indexes driver/employee and vehicle documents for clients.
- Identifies discrepancies, checks systems for pertinent information, and enters information into applicable systems.
- Works with Client Service Specialists to obtain and/or validate client information. Updates information in all applicable systems.
- Responds to vendor phone calls or emails in an efficient manner. Answers post-accident line if applicable.
- Maintains knowledge of the applicable local, state, and federal regulations that pertain to our service offerings.
- Maintains confidentiality of client information under the FCRA, HIPAA, and other regulatory entities. Adheres to the department's data security policies pertaining to Personal Identification Information.
The Skills & Backgrounds We’re Seeking
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
- 2+ years of experience in a general office setting.
- In lieu, will consider a combination of experience and post-secondary education.
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment is a plus.
- Experience in highly regulated industry a plus or ability to learn complex regulatory standards.
- Must be proficient in the use of a PC and have the ability to navigate between multiple screens and computer programs.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- 401(k) with employer match + annual profit sharing
- Annual reviews and pay raises
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- FREE access to our onsite Fitness Center and Wellness Clinic
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for extended periods of time.
At J. J. Keller, we are Difference Makers because the work we do truly matters. We protect people’s lives every day. In fact, more than 90% of Fortune® 1000 companies rely on J. J. Keller to help create safe work environments. Our associates have named J. J. Keller as a Great Place to Work® four years in the running. View our CAREERS video to learn more about being a Difference Maker at J. J. Keller and click here to learn what our associates have to say about life as an associate at J.J. Keller.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.! If you experience system-related issues or need assistance with the online application, please call (920) 720-7700.
Not the right role for you, but know someone who could be a great fit? Refer them to us through our Professional Referral Program and you will earn a cash payment if your referral is hired. Learn more here.
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.