Job ID: 130741
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Provide administrative and logistics to support management and employees, thereby enabling internal customers to focus on their core responsibilities!
What will your job look like?
- Provide support to Regional VP including scheduling meetings, interviews, reports and customer visits.
- Coordinate and plan material for staff meetings, including preparation of minutes.
- Arrange offsite meetings, conventions, conferences and seminars.
- Show off your PowerPoint skills and proficiency in spreadsheets.
- Assisting with internal projects, coordinate and execute employee welfare activities, and maintaining strong back office support for management travels.
- You will help welcome new employees, play a role with desk-side support as needed, handle office equipment needs and Outlook distribution lists.
- Provide local support with onboarding, support expat arrivals in cooperation with appropriate HR teams.
- Manager office onsite including Health and safety regulations and corporate facilities.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Proven practical business/administrative experience or equivalent.
- Proficiency in written and spoken business English and Microsoft Office computer programs, specifically MS Office.
- Fluency in Italian
- A high degree of pro-activeness, professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity
- Phenomenal meeting planning, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent judgment and discretion required in handling highly sensitive, privileged, confidential and/or non-public information in an appropriate manner
- Proven ability to make decisions and recommendations for situations not falling clearly within established rules or guidelines as necessary as well as out of the box thinking and ability to use common sense and take decisions quickly
Why you will love this job:
- Ability to enable our leaders to showcase their best ability to their roles.
- You will use your experience and insights to help shape the Amdocs’ experience of customers, new hires, and internal employees.
- By dealing with the small and big details, you will be the backbone of our everyday success!
- We provide stellar benefits that range from health insurance to paid time off, sick leave, and parental leave.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce