Community Name: 5473 ISLES OF VERO BEACH VERO BEACH FL
Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you.
In the role of Office Manager, you will be responsible to provide administrative support for the Community.
- Answer incoming calls and greet walk in traffic in a polite profession manner, which may include Inquiry Intake of potential residents, general questions, family members and/or vendors. Making sure to direct/pass messages to the appropriate party.
- Account Receivable – conduct collections, send letters and make calls as needed to ensure AR balances are within company expectations.
- Payroll – ensure associates Kronos records are accurate and timely to ensure payroll is processing accurate pay checks.
- Complete New Hire Paperwork for all new associates to community. Ensure accuracy and timely submission to Home Office for payroll & benefit purposes.
- Resident Relations – answer questions, provide back up support and assistance to the Enrichment Coordinator as needed.
- Suggest and drive resident, visitor, and guest participation in completing the survey questionnaire.
- Sales support – provide back up support to Assistant Manager on Tours and Leases.
- General Community Paperwork – responsible for mail, marketing packets, menus, print schedules, do thank you cards, mass market emails, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing office support.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to quickly learn other programs.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter, team player, not afraid to jump in and assist where needed.
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for as long as possible. Today, over 30,000 older adults in over 260 communities across 43 states call a Holiday community home: and our employees agree. Beginning in early 2018, and every year since, Holiday has been certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work Institute(R), an honor that was also extended to 221 of its communities in 2020. Helping older people live better is a tremendous privilege and we would love to share more about our mission with you.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Req ID: 88031