Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
We are growing our Manufacturers’ Team in the UK and are currently recruiting for an experienced business development professional to join us.
As an Account Manager you will represent and manage the allocated OEM relationships that Keyloop has with Passenger Car and Commercial Vehicle clients within the UK. We will task you with protecting and growing the revenue and relationships in these strategically and operationally important clients by providing a high level of service and satisfaction. In order to achieve this you will need to work closely with and cultivate key internal matrix relationships – Client Success, International Manufacturer Relations, Product Management, R&D, and Finance to deliver vs the agreed strategic and operational objectives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• For the UK to be the primary point of contact for the allocated Manufacturers in all matters pertaining to their relationship with Keyloop, and on occasions Dealer Associations and dealers that are mostly / wholly owned by the Manufacturers
• Create and cultivate new OEM relationships within existing accounts as required to drive Keyloop revenue and profit
• Be the conduit for relaying Keyloop strategies to the OEMs and look for areas of opportunity for both parties incorporating the dealers as key stakeholders
• Negotiate on behalf of Keyloop any contracts / certifications / endorsements (this list is not exclusive) with Manufacturers
• Manage inbound requests for product development and new solutions from Manufacturers and within the established framework prioritise these in line with resource availability and financial targets whilst respecting Keyloop’s strategic and operating plans and product development processes
• Work with the Client Success Team to report and manage communication on project progression to internal and client stakeholders.
• Support the Sales Departments in strategic sales situations, and provide them with updates on OEM strategy and direction
• Assist in the formulation of service level agreements that are OEM specific
• Be responsible for the financial delivery of an annual target by managing pipeline, forecast and activity through Salesforce.com in order to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual KPI’s and goals
For this role we would like to see candidates who can demonstrate a proven track record in the following:
• A good understanding and experience of the retail automotive industry
• Successfully engaging at multiple levels with internal and external stakeholders to achieve your goals
• Commercial awareness and contract negotiation skills with experience of hitting targets
• Strategic thinking and problem solving skills and experience
• Passion for the motor industry, and its changing direction, an inquisitive mind and strong customer experience
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.