Job Req ID: 679381
Position Number: 00148648
Employment Type: PRN
Shift: Variable/On Call
Shift Details: Varied hours between 6am till 7pm and every other weekend
Standard Hours: 4.00
Department Name: Dietary Services
Location: Atrium Health Cleveland
Our mission is to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit atriumhealth.org/about-us.
Performs patient tray assembly, meal distribution and service, general sanitation, and cleaning and use of equipment. Participates in organizing and stocking food and supplies. Assists production staff with preparing and assembling menu items. Assists with catering events delivery/pick-up. Performs cleaning and organizing tasks.
- Sets up tray assembly area, takes food temperatures, tallies food needs, and departs kitchen on time.
- Serves correct food items allowed by diet order.
- Answers telephone, processes diet orders, makes tray tickets, relays messages, prints computer reports, prints labes, tallies patient meal count, and completes clerical duties, as evidenced by observation.
- Performs diet office functions and prepares tube feedings and snack bags, when trained.
- Performs a variety of cleaning and organizing activities, according to procedures.
Must be able to understand written and verbal instructions, and be able to count, measure and read simple instruments or gauges. Must be able to communicate with patients, nursing, and guests in regard to meal services.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Currently enrolled student in high school or in a high school equivalency program required. High school diploma or GED preferred. Successful experience in food service fast food operation, or cashier position preferred.
At Atrium Health, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Atrium Health is an EOE/AA Employer