Nordic Tender Specialist
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Reporting to the Tender Manager Nordic, the Nordic Tender Specialist will lead, drive and develop Boston Scientific’s EU tender management for primarily the Swedish Market, in collaboration with team members.
- Ensure all relevant SE tenders are processed and submitted timely and conditionally
- Project lead for all relevant SE tenders ensuring optimal process in all tender phases from pre-tender – tender opening – Q&A – submission – award – implementation – follow-up – prolongations – expiry – past expiry as needed.
- Establish core and extended teams according to tender phase. Team members is sourced from commercial divisions and functions, international colleges and experts as needed.
- Service as primary contact person to Swedish Regional Tender Authorities regarding tenders and contracts.
- Proactively engage an initiate relevant shaping of tender requirements in alignment with BSC’s divisional and functional strategies.
- ERP system (Currently SAP) updated according to actual contracts
- Attend Hearings, RFI and “Extern remiss”
- Knowledge sharing
- Administrative tasks related to contract fulfillment – in example collect and provide data for e-catalogues, communicate to Tender Authorities in case of recalls, provide price lists to regions.
- Extract and provide reports and statistics on relevant metrics as needed
- Manage quotes and outside tender sales deals including SAP update
- Update relevant databases, as tender tracker
- Responding incoming questions
Skills and Experience preferred:
- Experience with EU Tendering within any Nordic Country, preferably from the Medtech industry or Hospitals.
- Diploma in Tendering or similar educational background within public procurement and tender legislation.
- Commercial experience within Pharma or MedTech an advantage.
- Health care and/or commercial basic education an advantage.
- Fluent in Finnish language (Native Finnish preferable, written and verbally).
- English language commercial/business level.
- Any other Nordic language would be an advantage. (Norwegian,Danish).
- Excellent collaboration, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to read, understand and interpret public tender materials of all kinds, and able to transform into Boston Scientific deliverables. (High lic’s legal and technical documents)
- Efficient project leader, able to inspire and motivate people to work together and achieve project goals and deadlines
- Dynamic problem solver able to anticipate potential problems and propose solutions
- Skilled communicator able to create communication to and between team members and stakeholders
- High accuracy and routinely using double check’s
- Capability to run meetings (face to face, conference call)
- Confident IT user – Microsoft Office, high skills within excel an advantage. Able to learn and use several different internal and external IT systems. (SAP, SC, Mercell, Visma etc.)
- Sets high personal standards of performance
- Drives for results and success and delivers end results
- Well organized and used to work in virtual teams
- Team player able to work with global teams and cultures
- Reliable, Dependable and Resilience
- Self-starter (autonomy)
- Shape: Capability to challenge the status quo and drive change in- and externally
- Deliver: Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams
- Connect: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, colleges, customers and markets.
- Positive value based behaviour
We will consider individuals living in Finland for this position and that will be willing to travel twice or three times a month to the office in Helsingborg.
Application Closing Date: Tuesday 26th October 2021
Requisition ID: 508870
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!