Nordic Tender Administrator
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Reporting to Tender Manger Nordic, the Tender Administrator Nordic, will be responsible for end to end administration and development of Boston Scientific’s tender and price administration and service in the Nordic Region.
Ensure all prices and tenders relevant for Boston Scientific Nordic business, are governed and implemented according to contracts, business deals, price approval processes and Boston Scientific policies and guidelines.
Serve as first point of contact for both internal customers (Sales organization), own team, Customer Care team, distributors, and International colleges.
Close collaboration with immediate teams, Tender and Pricing and Customer Care, to ensure smooth implementation of all deals entered by the company.
Close collaboration with International Team’s and experts with regards to managing price list and ensure professional governance in alignment with EMEA, for Nordic Countries.
Take full responsibility for Tender Team price management, and implementation of all types of sales deals.
- Ensure “Tender” updates are implemented in the used Internal and external systems
- Ensure prices and UPN in SAP corresponds with “Customer catalogs”
- Maintain custom group codes and descriptions for all UPNs included in customer catalogs, which will drive product availability and visibility I customer systems
- Ensure approvals for all types of deals are uploaded and implemented in SAP and Customer systems, in a timely manner
- Manage upload of sales deals into SAP for timely implementation
- Provide phone support for enquiries from sales, local and international colleagues.
- Deliver relevant tender documentation for Baltic countries, as needed in relation to Baltic tenders. System currently uses: Libra/Windchill
- Engage, interact, and respond in a prompt, accurate, courteous and poised manner in order to encourage positive business relationships
- Consistently demonstrate a positive, constructive, and cooperative attitude.
In all actions, demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures, as well as other Boston Scientific standard operation procedures and work instructions.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous Tender experience is a nice to have and not essential.
- High learning agility within ERP (currently SAP) system is required.
- Experience with principle and processes for Sales support, Quotes and contracts, Customer Service or account management within any Nordic Country.
- Experience within Pharma or MedTech an advantage, but not essential.
- Bi-langual in two Nordic languages (written and verbally) Preferably Danish and Norwegian as either first or second language.
- English language commercial/business level.
- Excellent collaboration, communication and team player skills.
- Very confident IT user – Microsoft Office, high skills within excel an advantage. Able to learn and use several different internal and external IT systems. (SAP, Service Cloud, Teams etc.).
- Dynamic problem solver able to anticipate potential problems and propose solutions.
- Drives for results and success and delivers end results.
- Used to work in virtual teams.
- Team player able to work with global teams and very diverse cultures.
- Reliable, Dependable and Resilient.
- Self-starter (autonomy) and able to work independently.
Application Closing Date: Tuesday 26th October 2021
Requisition ID: 508871
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!