New Cardio Graduate Foundation Training Program –
Field Clinical Specialist Graduate
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work
We are currently looking for a high number of Graduates to join our New Cardio Division across multiple locations in Europe. This is a new training program designed to help train and develop Graduates that are looking to move into a commercial and clinical Medical Device environment. Successful candidates will be offered a 6 month fixed term contract, where they will learn and expand experiences in the New Cardio field from our trained Sales and Support Representatives in a live environment. This will give you a first-hand insight into the commercial world of Healthcare outside of a University setting. You will develop many competences while preforming in a professional work situation.
Successful candidates may be retained by Boston Scientific in the New Cardio or other technical divisions. The position will be starting in September 2021.
- Participates in learning and training events to develop product knowledge and clinical and commercial skills.
- Accompany Boston Scientific Therapy Representatives visiting Cathlabs to witness case support.
- Conducts her/himself as a regular full-time member of the staff by accepting and adhering to BSC’s rules and regulations and by engaging in professional and personable conduct at all times with staff and customers. The Graduate intern is also obligated to comply with any confidentiality and professional policies established by Boston Scientific.
- Becomes knowledgeable about her or his own responsibilities and the business and operational issues inherent in them as well as about the BSC’s management and particular issues relevant to the Company.
- Contributes to the preparation and production of presentations and reports by using word processing, spreadsheets, and other computer programs.
- Prepares an oral and written evaluation for presentation to Management upon completion of training.
- Be a recent Bachelors or Masters graduate (2020/2021) with a Biotechnical Degree or Scientific Degree covering elements of the Heart/Cardio etc.
- Be fluent in English and Polish
- Have planning, time management, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Have completed a placement within a clinical, hospital or similar setting.
- Be computer/technically savvy.
- Have a want to learn and develop within a commercial setting.
- Be willing to travel across Poland or Europe and be away for up to a week at a time.
- Hold a current driving license
We will be running a recruitment process that will include a video interview and then if selected a virtual Assessment Day in June.
If you’re looking to move into the Medical Device Industry after finishing University, then apply for our New Cardio Graduate Training Program today.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen. If you are interested then discover our career opportunities at bostonscientific.com/careers.
Please apply online with your CV and supporting documents at: http://jobs.bostonscientific.com.