Reporting to the Group Health & Safety Manager, and serving as OHS expert, you will be tasked with coordinating the implementation of OHS practices, processes and tools at the plants under your responsibility, which are Trenton, Mississauga, Niagara Falls, Greenpac
You will promote best practices in OHS to plant personnel and act as a resource person with the authorities and partners concerned. You will also ensure legislative compliance and help define OHS performance indicators and analyze their results. Your goal is to promote an OHS culture throughout the organization, more especially among the personnel of the plants under your responsibility.
- Help to implement your group’s strategic plan within the targeted plants as OHS expert.
- Define and promote OHS culture with plant management.
- Coordinate the implementation of OHS practices, processes and tools within the targeted plants.
- Support plant management in implementing the OHS strategy.
- Support plant management in implementing the OHS management system.
- Advise the management of the plants concerned about best practices in OHS.
- Support the plants by acting as a resource person with the authorities and partners concerned.
- Monitor performance indicators and analyze their results.
- Ensure compliance with OHS standards, laws and regulations.
- Monitor and share best practices in OHS throughout the company.
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner. Use of the masculine in our communications refers equally to both women and men.
To be part of Cascades is to reveal the full potential of materials, people and ideas. We are source of possibilities.
Since 1964, we have been providing sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more than 90 operating units located in North America and Europe.