Req. ID: 279646
As a Site Planner, you will provide a Statement of Supply and Commit Plan to Tactical supply planner (TSP) to meet the Customer Business Requirement in tactical planning horizon for your product lines, taking into account of capacity needs/analysis for production requirements.
You will work collaboratively with TSP and the Global BE Central Planning team, and Site Management (Production, Engineering, Warehouse and Logistics) to ensure commitment are delivered in a timely manner.
Check and Respomse to Forecast (RTF)
Confirm the delivery request to meet per request
- Production scheduling and output planning to meet demand plan on time, based on inventory availability, capacity constraints, cycle time considerations, yield and any other factors
- Usage of software/system tools (MAM/GPS/SAP) to improve planning and production efficiency
- Review and establish shipment plans to Subcontractors with Assembly Subcontractor Planners
Oversee & executing to meet daily demand from order requirement to ensure the demand is fulfill on time
- Communicate priorities/special instructions and resolve issues between various departments towards meeting customer demands.
- Provide details on lot prioritization to Manufacturing in order to meet customer demands.
- Analyze key performance indices for production areas and highlight gaps for efficiency/performance improvements.
- Understand and track production plan misses and backfill these into subsequent week’s plan as required.
Provide Tactica-Period Capacity Plan and Priorities
- Communicate Weekly Capacity Allocation with its Tactical Period Constraints, Issues, Priorities, and Special Instructions
- Setting/Managing Allocation for Production and other activities (Engineering, QA, Equipment, etc).
- Ensure accurate capacity model through periodic audits and validation of workstation performance
- Design and/or enhance models as needed in order to provide the right accuracy or functionality
Manage Global Inventories
- WIP management within the Tactical Planning projection to optimize cycle time
- Work with Site Manufacturing to manage Slow Moving, Aged Inventory and Hold Inventory periodically so as to lead to optimal inventory level globally.
- Set up and manage Bank Inventory as needed.
- Work with Global Planning and Capacity teams to manage inventory site balancing through inter-site shipping strategies.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Taichung || Taichung (TW-TXQ) || Taiwan (TW) || Backend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-EH1 ||