Req. ID: 258161
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life. Our five core values: People, Innovation, Tenacity, Collaboration and Customer Focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company! We conduct business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Would you like to join our big family?
Micron’s Singapore Back End Manufacturing is looking for a high energy and ambitious individual to join us as a Test Equipment Support Engineer in MSB Test Engineering department. You will be responsible in supporting the overall Test Operations including, but not limited to, develop frameworks monitoring and improvement initiatives on Engineering performance to plan, develop valuable engineering solutions, driving continuous improvement projects in tester utilization and support new tester setup and qualification. In addition, you also need to coach and train other TMs to improve engineering capability and personal/professional development.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Equipment Availability and Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) Improvement
• Proactively improve test equipment availability using equipment FMEA, Potential Problem Analysis, design improvement or other Continuous Improvement projects.
• Strategize Spare inventory management to achieve most cost-efficient solution to sustain availability and minimize downtime.
• Consistently track key equipment performance indices and generate reports for management reviews.
• Perform engineering evaluations to drive equipment efficiency, utilization and capability improvement
• Automate test equipment data gathering and perform equipment assessment to reduce equipment induced yield losses.
Manufacturing Test Support
• Work closely with manufacturing staff and leading a team of shift technicians to realize output and quality goals
• Setting up and qualified new tester setups and collaborate with logistics and facilities in the process
• Participate in solving and prioritizing issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
• Coordinate new product runs, support production deployment of applications and perform validation testing
• Analyze equipment failures and implement workaround and fix in a timely manner
• Manage test equipment hardware and software and process changes and documentation
Continuous Improvement Projects
• Work on projects to improve overall test equipment efficiency and effectiveness
• Participate in improvement projects and execute to desired results
• Develop software to monitor test production floor and enhance productivity
• Review test plans regularly, explore opportunities for test-time cuts for mature products
People and Training
• Prepare training and certification materials on failure analysis
• Conduct training courses and certification
• Document One-Point lessons
• Providing documented performance management for all direct reports with formal and informal feedback.
• Relevant discipline in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
• Demonstrate Data analysis and analytical problem-solving skills with an eye for details.
• A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• The ability to manage multiple issues.
• Basic knowledge of using Exceed, JMP will be an advantage.
• Some knowledge of Test environment, equipments/processes, SPC, FMEA and lean six sigma will be an advantage.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-MH2 ||