|City:||Marion, SC, United States|
|Location:||Marion Plant (SC02)|
Canfor’s strength comes from the diversity of our skilled and resilient workforce. As our company continues to grow and diversify, so do our career opportunities. Let us take this opportunity to tell you how you could be the best fit for Canfor.
Canfor is currently seeking Moulder Operators to join our team. We are looking for candidates who are interested in a growth opportunity in a production environment who will train in various areas of the mill site. This position involves manual labor and possible exposure to dust.
Expect competitive compensation and benefits, together with a safe, high-quality work environment and a great team of friendly, family-oriented and committed individuals. We have positions on 1st and 2nd shift available.
- The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- 1-3 years of experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Moulder experience is a plus
- Completion of grade 12 or a GED
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process would be an asset
At Canfor, diversity means understanding, recognizing and valuing the differences that make each person unique. We see inclusion and diversity as an essential part of our productivity, creativity, innovation and competitive advantage. We strive for a fair and equitable recruitment process, where hiring decisions are based on the individual qualifications and experience of each applicant.
We are not your run of the mill forest products company, join us and find out why. #canfortalent