Req Id: 296742
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Posting Date: June 9th, 2021
Closing Date: June 30th, 2021
Position: Morning Show Multi-Media Producer
Location: Bell Media Radio – Toronto, ON
Hours of Work: 37.5 Hours per week
Producing Toronto’s New #1 Hit Morning Show with Adam Wylde, TJ & Jax on 99.9 Virgin Radio specializing in content preparation and creation for on-air and digital platforms. We are looking for a versatile, talented individual to add to the Virgin Mornings team.
You will be responsible for:
- Content preparation for Virgin Mornings with multi-platform roll-out and engagement
- Booking guests, writing content and features
- Daily audio and video production to enhance the morning show presentation
- Shooting, editing and posting video content and facilitating social conversations with Virgin Morning listeners
- Daily Social Media activity on all platforms including; YouTube Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter and others as assigned.
- Managing & tracking all digital and social performance for the Virgin Morning Show
- Being ahead of the curve and always on the search for “the next big thing”
- A critical player in the overall performance and success of the morning show
- Post-secondary degree in a related field of study
- Creative, driven and fun to be around
- Works well within a team dynamic
- Ability to direct the team and run the show
- Great listening and responding skills
- Extensive experience with Audio/Video editing software & Wide Orbit Automation System
- Experience producing digital content with highly developed video skills
- Experience in creating and maintaining an engaged social media audience across multiple platforms
- Passion for today’s Pop Culture, Entertainment and Social Scenes
- A natural ability to connect and relate to an A18-34 audience
- Proven production skills with ability to take on additional responsibilities & duties as required
- Technically sound with superb board operating skills (as needed)
In addition to your resume and cover letter, please include examples of video and any audio/video that showcases your personality
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 06/30/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.