Requisition Number: 80873
As our remote Mobility Support Specialist, you’ll be supporting Android mobile devices being used for multiple different business functions within for a large company that has locations throughout the US. This will require that you have strong IT support skills, end user support and excellent customer services, while working remotely.
What you’ll do at Insight
- Provide excellent end user support
- Resolve end user application issues with Android devices
- Provide application support (remove and install)
- Provide networks connectivity support
- Provide Android Settings expertise
What you’ll need to join Insight
- Minimum 3 years Android support experience
- Minimum 2 years Workspace ONE / AirWatch experience
- Minimum 3 years of end user support experience in a large enterprise environment
- Solid hands-on experience with Android device settings
- Experience with Windows 7 and 10
- Strong organization and time management skills
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World’s Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Ohio (US-OH) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||