Job Req ID: 273553
At Quantrics, we consider our people our most important asset. Our focus is not only on creating a great customer experience – its about building and promoting a culture of constant team member growth, creating a sense of family, and working together to improve our lives and the lives of those in our local communities
We do not just offer a stellar working environment; we also offer amazing benefits and very competitive compensation packages. We also make employee advancement and overall wellbeing a priority because we value our employees above all else.
Mobile App Monitoring analyst
Can you be described as someone who brings forth innovative ideas?
Are you someone who loves being a part of a high performing team, where you are working with other likeminded and very talented people?
Your role as Award winning Mobile App Monitoring analyst entails ensuring the overall client experience and delivering initiatives to drive operational excellence for all of our Self Serve Mobile Apps and Websites. In addition, you will be accountable to collaborate with a variety of different Stakeholders ranging from Business, IT and third party vendors to ensure all of our apps and websites are optimally performing in our production environment.
- Monitoring production mobile application issue (UI and backend) through monitoring tools, responding to alerts or events and taking corrective measures as required
- Assessing, analyzing and classifying system defects according to Severity Levels
- Engaging incident management team and participating in incidents for all Severity Levels through a defined communication process and governance
- Advanced technical troubleshooting with backend teams to resolve concerns related to issues/tickets on mobile application
- Providing timely updates and resolution status to IT and Business stakeholders
- Liaise with L3 team to investigate and escalate technical issues as appropriate
- Train internal teams and stakeholders on technical issues as needed
- Working to achieve consistently all KPIs established and meet SLA
- Liaising with testing team to monitor App Store and Play store comments analysis with the help of automated monitoring tools
Skills & experience:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in system implementation or L2 technical support role is required
- Fluency in English is a requirement
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills to engage all stakeholder at different levels of the organization
- Experience in the telecommunication industry is a strong asset
- Strong ability to deal with ambiguity and act with a sense of urgency
- Strong analytical and proactive problem-solving skills are needed to be successful in this role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and quickly adapt to changing timelines and priorities
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Self-starter that is comfortable working with minimal oversight
- Ability to multitask without getting flustered
- Willing to go the extra mile and eager to learn from experienced colleagues
- Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams, with geographically dispersed team members
- Availability to work weekends, evenings and nights on a rotational schedule (24*7 coverage)
- Fast-paced, changing working environment
If this role sounds interesting to you, please click apply. We’d love to hear from you!
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: temporary assignment – acting
Position Level: Q20
Application Deadline: 05/06/2021
Quantrics is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customer feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.