|City:||Estill, SC, United States|
|Location:||Estill Plant (SC15)|
Canfor’s strength comes from the diversity of our skilled and resilient workforce. As our company continues to grow and diversify, so do our career opportunities. Let us take this opportunity to tell you how you could be the best fit for Canfor.
Millwrights are responsible for the maintenance, repair, installation & modification of all sawmill related equipment to safely maximize, uptime, quality and productivity.
Competitive compensation and benefits based on skills and experience are offered, together with a safe, high quality work environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in industrial maintenance
- Maintenance or Mechatronics certificate considered an asset
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Solid background in heavy industry and construction
- Knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process is an asset as well as experience with welding procedures and equipment reliability
At Canfor, diversity means understanding, recognizing and valuing the differences that make each person unique. We see inclusion and diversity as an essential part of our productivity, creativity, innovation and competitive advantage. We strive for a fair and equitable recruitment process, where hiring decisions are based on the individual qualifications and experience of each applicant.
We are not your run of the mill forest products company, join us and find out why. #canfortalent