What we are looking for:
* Planning and management in a manufacturing environment
* Responsible for Materials Management function including planning, procurement, storage, control and distribution of materials and products to meet Company objectives and customer requirements.
* Responsible for direction and administering, Production Control, Inventory Control, Shipping and Receiving, Customer Contact and Material Stores.
* Excellent communicator, with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
* Material managers need in-depth knowledge of supply chain and budgeting processes
What you will do:
* Recommend solutions to existing processes to reduce waste and increase quantity.
* Record and assess all materials quality, movement, and expenditure.
* Monitor inventory levels and access to the material.
* Collaborate with management to plan forecasting models.
* Oversee and support subordinates and new employees.
* Prepare and file detailed records on procurement activity, quantity, and vendors.
* Design and maintain department budgets.
What you need:
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or other coherent to materials function
* Solid experience in the Materials function in complex manufacturing environment (Automotive highly preferred)
* Demonstrated experience & understanding of materials processes, Logistics, Warehouse management, Inventory Control
* Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools, pull systems (KanBan & Min-Max)
* Solid working knowledge of MRP systems
* MMA, OpA and EBE assessments
* Solid relationship with internal and external clients