About CDK Global, Inc
CDK Global (NASDAQ:CDK) is a leading provider of integrated data and technology solutions to the automotive, heavy truck, recreation and heavy equipment industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end, omnichannel retail commerce through open, agnostic technology, CDK Global provides solutions to dealers and original equipment manufacturers, serving nearly 15,000 retail locations in North America. CDK solutions connect people with technology by automating and integrating all parts of the dealership and buying process, including the acquisition, sales, financing, insuring, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles. Visit cdkglobal.com.
The Implementation Manager (IM) leads client facing Implementation Consultants (IC) or Client Implementation Managers (CIM) to deliver the installation and training of CDK Solutions to our dealership clients. This position requires strong attention to associate development, performance assessment and evolving installation standards. The IM will enable staff to deliver to excellence to maximize dealership efficiency, profits, sales, productivity and revenue.
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
- Lead a team of Implementation Consultants (IC) or Client Implementation Managers (CIM) in the installation of remote and onsite client CDK Solutions
- Maintain accountability for the installation and client training deliverables by holding all project resources accountable to the completion of tasks and meeting the project milestone dates
- Act as escalation point to project stakeholders representing their IC/CIM team
- Develop, track and report key implementation metrics
- Ensure the IC/CIM delivers client satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness and thorough communication
- Ability to utilize effective management, negotiation, and influencing skills both internally and externally to ensure a successful implementation of all CDK Solutions and services within scope.
- Actively engage and collaborate with the regions and Client Implementation Managers (CIM) to understand onsite and/or virtual discovery on all client installations ensuring accurate inputs are captured and proper expectations set with the client
- Evaluate processes and obtain associate feedback for incremental improvement opportunities to continually evolve the client experience for both installation and training of the CDK Solutions
- Assist in developing and executing improved processes through established change management methods
- Manage T&E, time tracking, eTime, and implementation reporting per CDK policy
- Claim contract lines in accordance with billing and Sarbanes Oxley guidelines as required
- Partner with workforce management to optimize associate scheduling
- Conduct regular field and virtual visits to monitor and evaluate associate performance and identify developmental opportunities
- Coach, mentor, and collaboratively build associate development plans and conduct ongoing feedback sessions to ensure progress
- Ability to identify future leaders and develop appropriate bench strength
- Support CDK overall transformational vision to Achieve Competitive Excellence (A.C.E.) through exhibiting: Customer First; OneCDK; and Exceed Expectations and Always Get Better. Embrace the Need for Speed, Straight Talk, and Results
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Strong interpersonal soft skills (setting/managing expectations, conflict resolution, presentation skills, and communication)
- Ability to consult, influence, and collaborate cross-functionally with other departments
- Ability to handle increasingly high volume of work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment in a calm manner
- Experience with planning and/or executing customer-facing implementation or product delivery projects
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities and balancing competing priorities.
- Effectively adhering to policy guidelines of CDK Global
- Technical aptitude to learn and understand CDK installation process along with client training requirements
- 1-3 years Supervisory or Manager equivalent experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES & Qualifications
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.