Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
The Manager, Customer Success will lead a team of Customer Success professionals. You will be part of the Customer Success organization responsible for protecting, nurturing and growing customers relationships.
The Main Responsibilities
- Leads and develops teams focused on Customer Success management
- Accountable for customer, product and revenue retention, product adoption and revenue expansion.
- Leverage data to help team understand customer health, risks and opportunities
- Encourages and directs innovative thinking.
- Partner closely with Sales Acquisition team on strategic account and acquisition initiatives.
- Implement best practice and solutions to channel’s business and customer needs by promoting a common vision and focus to serve the customer.
- Drive consistency throughout day-to-day tactical operations: standards, tools, best practices, process knowledge and communication.
- Develop and build strategic internal and external relationships to facilitate customer growth.
- Accountable for business performance by monitoring and achieving KPIs.
- Manage organization of dedicated field Customer Success professionals and support for our Insert Segment/Region US customers responsible for managing customer success activities such as:
- Creating customer success plans
- Customer advocacy
- Ensuring product adoption and value realization
- Identify upsell and cross sell opportunities to partner with sales for revenue
- Resolve customer dissatisfaction
- Revenue management activities e.g. churn, credits, rerates, payment terms
- Ensure positive on-boarding experience for new hires (tools, training, resources, etc) and drive optimal ramp time to full productivity.
- A change agent leader who will build a strong customer success team to drive a compelling focus on net revenue growth.
- Recruit, mentor, and develop customer success team
- A customer-first leader with the ability to drive our company culture and values and with a passion to help our customers be successful and drive positive employee engagement.
- Clearly articulate the CS vision and strategy across your team and the sales ecosystem.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- 6+ years of related customer-facing client services experience.
- Experience in a technology customer-facing environment supporting technology customers.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building internally and with customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify common needs and issues across the organization.
- More than 7+ years of applicable experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
What to Expect Next
Based on your job application information you may be given the opportunity to complete a video interview immediately after applying. This will include a set of questions for you to record a response to in addition to Game Challenges. Completion of this video interview is a requirement in order to be considered for our open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete the video interview. We strongly recommend that you complete this within 5 days of your application date.
Requisition #: 256258
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
When applying for an internal role, you must:
● Have been in your current role, and employed by CenturyLink, for a minimum of twelve months.
● Confirm to your Line Manager which role you have applied for.
● Not have any current disciplinary action recorded against you.
● Not be on a current performance improvement plan (PIP).