Additional Work Location(s) :
Carryout indicators of plant safety, quality, delivery and cost follow the philosophy of HPS pieces flawless, prompt delivery, avoiding waste, at low cost, while respecting the flow piece by piece. Follow the flow of materials and information.
- As a part of the supervisory responsibilities, if there is not an employee to attend the process, the direct boss will have to attend the process or assign the activities to another employee (with equal qualifications).
- Respect and follow rules of conduct and coworkers at any time and place that is responsible for Harman
- Respect and follow safety and environmental rules.
- Meet quality rules, guidelines and alerts.
- Create and maintain shop order for SMT production
- Count, monitor and track inventory of PCBAs
- Support SMT and FA production plan, following intermediate process such as soldering process, ICTs, PVA
- Suggest sequences changes on intermediate process to assure commitment on costumer request
- Update MPS with production packing based on MES
- Verify card and master labels delivery on time versus Master Planner Schedule
- Training TM to integrate new equipment
- Flexibility for new roles and activities assigned by their leader or area
- Cleanliness and order at all times in designated work areas
- Sense of belonging to the care and improvement of the area
- Teamwork & Respect.
- The experience of 01 years as verifiable least as production operator.
- Experience in manufacturing.
- Change Orientation.
- Result Driven.
- Driven score.
- Communication skills (oral).
- Desirable experience in warehouse.
- SAP Management.