We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Supporting our business in Romania and throughout Europe we are looking for an experienced and committed Materials Coordinator in Ploiesti.
- Perform pick/pack/ship and loading/unloading operations
- Maintain full inventory control both physical in the warehouse and in the system
- Build strong working relationships with internal customers to ensure proper collaboration and inventory control
- Ensure proper storage control of any hazardous goods
- Execute timely and accurate material transfers, goods receipts, goods issues, pick and pack
- Coordinate and participate in the regular inventory count process
- You will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the policies & business practices
- Establish and/or suggest improvements to the layout of the warehouse area to ensure safe and efficient handling of the goods receipt, goods issue, storage and inventory counting process
- Perform regular inspections of the warehouse area to ensure compliance to HSE requirements, housekeeping standards, company policies and procedures, and equipment maintenance
- Hold a two-year degree (Supply Chain or logistics) and minimum 5 years related working experience
- Computer literate and self-sufficient working on computer. Experienced user of MS Office programs and ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Have current Forklift Licence or willing to obtain
- Have good and effective written & oral communication and organization skills
- Result and people oriented – effective in working with colleagues
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with only little or remote supervision
- Business fluent in speaking and writing English.
- Have no-nonsense attitude and effective hands on problem solving skills
- Affinity with technical working environment and demonstrate analytical & accurate working skills
- Capable to layout, or suggest improvements to, a warehouse area ensuring efficient & safe handling
- May require specialist training for handling and shipping hazardous materials
- Understand the impact of the materials and warehouse function to Service Quality and Health/Safety/Environment and be receptive for the related responsibilities
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Comuna Aricestii – Rahtivani, Ploiesti, , 107025, Romania
Requisition Number: 92456
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.