Role: Shipping Office Customer Care Agents
Provide the best Customer Service Experience to internal & External Customers while supporting their needs. In this role the CC Agent performs diverse administrative activities pertaining to Customer Shipments that are time sensitive and requires a keen attention to even the smallest of details while still delivering results within the established time requirements. In this fast-moving role, our CC Agent will be managing, administrating and communicating with multiple brokers, carriers, internal and external customers for inbound and outbound transferring of goods.
• Accurately read shipping instructions and stamps picking documents with the correct service according to INCO Terms and Customer service carrier preference and service.
• Engages with 3PL’s, brokers & carriers to coordinate transportation of shipments, returns, damages, etc.
• Manages pickups, deliveries and special handling of products and shipments
• Provides the Best Customer Service Experience / Journey and maintains a healthy and growing partnership with 3PL’s, Brokers, Carriers, Internal & External Customers, Vendors and everyone that requests the support.
• Administers and maintains records of shipping docs in an orderly fashion to be readily available for future use.
• Keen Attention to even the smallest of details & multitasking in a fast-paced environment
• Takes initiative to identify and propose solutions to problems and process improvements.
• Timely delivers periodic status reports in written and / or verbal form.
• Team Player & interacts effectively & well with others at all levels to ensure continuity, efficient & Healthy environment
• Other Shipping Operation responsibilities / tasks as required by Reynosa Warehouse & Distribution Operation
Competencies (knowledge, skills, and behaviors)
• Solving Complex Problems
Breaks down large problems into smaller, more manageable components; identifies key factors that influence the viability of different solutions; clarifies information needed to solve problems
• Championing Customer Needs
Calls attention to issues that impact customer satisfaction; views things from the perspective of customers; encourages people to think about customers when making decisions
• Establishing Relationships
Able to relate to all genres of colleague regardless of background; finds topics / common interests to build rapport with others
Competence in Technical Field
• Demonstrating Initiative
Acts on his/her own without being prompted; handles problems independently; able to resolve issues without relying on extensive help from others; does more than is expected or asked
• Acting with Integrity
Clearly states goals and beliefs; lets people know true intentions; follows through on commitments
Education / Experiences –– Required
• Associates or bachelor’s degree
• Successful track record of performance in previous work experiences
• Verifiable knowledge of Distribution / Shipping / Logistics in Border-Crossing Operations (Natl. & International)
• SAP Knowledge
• Cust. Service dialog, & ability to work in Stressful conditions (patience and self-control)
• Must have excellent communication skills (English & Spanish)
• Must be able to multi-task and place priorities in an orderly manner
• Pays keen attention to even the smallest of details
• 1 – 3 years’ work experience