We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
– Under general supervision, participates in inventory reduction and redeployment opportunities.
– Role requires an understanding of inventory planning.
– Responsible for the basic inventory management function for the area supported to include; timely processing of materials movements, and the physical inventory verification process.
– Role requires an understanding of the sales order process as applicable to materials.
– May interface with vendors and customers occasionally.
– This position will comply with the company’s safety program and participate in Lean and continuous improvement initiatives.
– Requires completion of a two year degree; four year undergraduate degree in supply chain, engineering/applied math, finance/accounting or business preferred.
– Two years related experience in a warehouse or operations environment required or completion of four year degree can be substituted in lieu of years of experience.
– Strong computer skills and analytical abilities to resolve problems required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Avenida da Marginal, 707, Pemba, , 3200, Mozambique
Requisition Number: 90983
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.