Location: Penang, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur (MY-14), Malaysia (MY)
Hiring Manager: Ki Tze Lim
Recruiter: Natalie Ch’ng
Ensures timely movement of product throughout the distribution center. Maintains appropriate control and inventory of company materials. Takes instruction from management to update administrative records to ensure material movement history is accurately recorded.
• Moves product within the inbound and outbound areas of the distribution center.
• Receives incoming sterile loads and purchased materials according to established procedures.
• Moves product from restricted to unrestricted locations, following direction from Quality
• Breaks down pallets and sorts product into bin locations
• Pulls finished goods parts from bins using a pick list and possibly radio-frequency device (e.g., identifying the specific part number, lot number, quantity and location of all items on an order) to fill the customer orders.
• Enters orders into computer database using a bar code scanner to scan the order number on the pick sheet.
• Packages orders to include pick list from the box, and filling in open spaces and packs materials according to specifications or knowledge of shipping practices to prepare the package for labeling and distribution to the customer.
• Type pertinent information into computer or equivalent (e.g., customer number, method of shipment) to generate a printed label to be used for product shipment.
• Examines shipment containers at the time of delivery for any damage, and verifies the accuracy of information listed on the packing slips, invoices, and freight bills by opening the packages and visually inspecting the contents in order to ensure accurate deliveries.
• Enters material information (e.g., P.O. number) into the business computer system and generate receipt travelers to provide material traceability
- Not applicable.
Job Scope and Leveling Guidelines
Knowledge: Solid knowledge of the job. Applies broad knowledge of business concepts, procedures and practices and a general understanding of department fundamentals
Cognitive Skills: Performs routine and some non-routine assignments using standard methods and sequences. Makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements to set processes as directed. Assignments require limited judgment in troubleshooting proven processes.
Supervision Received : Close to moderate supervision. Receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
Consequence of Errors : Errors may be detected and corrected but may cause moderate loss of time or customer/user dissatisfaction.
Contacts: Contacts are typically with individuals within own department and occasionally with contacts outside own organization. Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 477276