- Work in line with International/Corporate marketing strategies to plan, schedule & execute operation marketing plans. Focus on product positioning, market penetration, product launches, training, and forecasting against market & sales plans. Undertake market intelligence research, and strategies with sales team to capture and broaden BSC market share in existing and potential markets and drive revenue growth.
- Lead the strategic planning efforts, working in partnership with the senior executive team, to develop a fully detailed country Business Strategy to include stated objectives and action plans, inclusive of the market mapping, identifying potential gaps and exploiting new opportunities.
- Develop the country integrated marketing plan. Develop market strategies aimed at maximizing market share, promoting prolific new product launches and building brand awareness and customer loyalty as well as healthcare economics, government affairs and reimbursement.
- Execute ongoing identification of new opportunities and markets to be explored, offering understanding, tracking of competitors and market shifts, review of the broad strategic direction.
- Collate market research and competitive data to enable the formation of country strategic marketing plan.
- Capture and structure information from the field producing updated market mapping and business sizing.
- Initiate and lead the development and implementation of customer programs, networks and advisory boards.
- Manage and oversee the country marketing plan and budget.
- Develop, lead and manage the execution of new product launches.
- Design & implement conferences/symposium strategies & tactics to support the country plan.
- Work with sales managers to ensure sales reps are adequately trained. Sets up physician and staff training and education, patient education events. Monitors post training results by physician to assess cost/benefit.
- Be personally involved in selecting, developing, motivating and retaining a high performing marketing team.
- Work with operations team to manage the supply chain for products monthly forecasts, managing backorders & planning inventory transitions for new products.
- Develop appropriate clinical activities plan registries, post market studies for divisional studies.
- Quantify and prioritize reimbursement opportunities. Develop and execute plans as appropriate.
- Spend 50% of time in the field helping to convert accounts, executing launches, clinical activities, gathering market & competitor information.
- Make regular contact/communication with International/Corporate marketing personnel and sales/country management to ensure alignment of plans.
- Ensure alignment with International functions (Finance, Supply Chain, Health Economics, Marketing, Clinical, Regulatory, Quality).
- Ensure awareness and compliance with applicable standard operating procedures to meet, comply and champion all quality and regulatory commitments of Boston Scientific.
- Participate in driving quality awareness in every employee, while guiding the local organization towards improved performance and customer oriented initiatives.
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
– Experiences of multinational health-care company
– Experiences in Cardiology
– Excellent communicadtion skill both in Korean and English