Req Id: 339353
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Bell Media is Canada’s premier multimedia company, and home to the most phenomenal and talked about media brands and programs. CTV is Canada’s Most Watched Network for 17 years and counting with a proven record of bringing Canadian together across a wide spectrum of entertainment.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will support the planning and execution of consumer marketing, ensure brand integrity while optimizing the consumer experience.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to define, plan, and execute strategic consumer campaigns focused on driving engagement, tune-in, and digital traffic.
- Create concise, effective marketing plans and creative briefs.
- Work with cross-functional teams (creative, media, digital, publicity, programming) to ensure brand alignment, and that deadlines are met within assigned budgets.
- Be an expert in using social media platforms to build existing Entertainment brands.
- Work closely with the brand partnerships team to find the right opportunities for advertisers.
- Liaise with external partners and stakeholders.
- Work with research team to analyze data and define actionable insights for post campaign reports and presentations.
- Oversee project based budgets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years management experience in consumer marketing.
- Collaborative team player who is sociable, creative and resourceful.
- Strong interpersonal skills and business acumen.
- A love for entertainment, pop culture and storytelling.
- Strategic thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong on-brand idea generator with expertise and working knowledge of various media including TV, OOH, radio, digital and social.
- Expertise in digital advertising, social media platforms and analytics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects using strong judgement & problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented and able to demonstrate exceptional project management skills under tight deadlines.
- Experience creating & executing activations & grassroots marketing stunts an asset
- University / post-secondary education with emphasis on Marketing preferred.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Temporary – Full time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 01/21/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.