Job ID: 125899
Required Travel :Up to 25%
Managerial – No
Location: Israel- RAANANA (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Be at the heart of a global enterprise marketing team, as we transform our integrated marketing approach. Leading on the use of marketing automation for all campaign, nurture, and event activity, driving best practices across the unit.
What will your job look like?
• Be a key part of a growing digital marketing team, driving digital and integrated marketing practices in a fast-paced changing environment
• Work with the campaign leads across marketing in creating and driving best practice nurture marketing activity to support qualification of leads
• Be the focal point for field marketing as we create account relationship programs for newsletters and targeted campaign executions
• Drive the change in the adoption of fully integrated marketing approaches with the wider digital team
• Bring the new ideas, try things differently and be bold in approach as we drive to push the boundaries and continue to grow
• Work with senior stakeholders across the marketing
• Create and drive project governance – perform project audits and reviews and extract lessons learned.
All you need is…
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Technology or relevant experience
• Marketo experience 3 years minimum
• Can work with a team and connect with various levels – excellent communications skills are a must as you will deal with a range of characters, including very senior staff.
• Strong English language skills
• Stakeholder management
• Resourcefulness and take ownership of your own work.
Why you will love this job:
Be the change, as we transform our communications approach globally
Take pride in making a difference
You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment for the global market leader in its field!
We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce