Marketing Apprentice :
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. We are dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
We are currently looking for a talented Intern/Apprentice to join our Boston Scientific’s Intern/Apprentice Program. This internship/apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to consolidate your university experience in a highly innovative medical device company within a dynamic team.
In this exciting role you will be working with Project Managers to support and implement marketing communication activities, this includes the planning and execution of major congresses.
Are you looking for an internship/apprenticeship during your Marketing Masters degree?
We are looking for Master undergraduates in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Business profiles.
Your first assignment will start in our New Cardio French division in September 2021.
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan and execute digital and physical marketing communication activities to support the franchises
- Develop marketing communication briefs for all new projects
- Aid in the planning and execution of major congresses
- Work on brochure/catalog and visuals to support franchise marketing campaigns
- Revise content for in touch sales, digital banners
- Developing and measuring progress of campaigns
- Support the development of videos in close collaboration with the Marcom Team
- Vendor Management: Assist in the selection and management of suppliers
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Undergraduate Graduate (still at university) doing a Masters in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Business degree
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office package
- Fluency in English and French any additional language is an advantage
- Strong presentation, writing and organisational skills
- Adaptable and fast learner: able to absorb new tools and approaches that will be exposed to
- Creativity: supporting development of solutions for diverse customer challenges
We will be running a recruitment process which if selected, will include 2 stages a pre-interview and a presentation and interview with the managers.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen. If you are interested, then discover our career opportunities at bostonscientific.com/careers.
Please apply online with your CV and supporting documents at: http://jobs.bostonscientific.com.
Hiring Manager: [[Christian Jreyssaty]]
Recruiter: [[Zineb Younes]]