- We are hiring immediately for a Marketing & Communications Intern position.
- Location: 400 Northridge Road, Sandy Springs, GA. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (full-time hours preferred, may be best for recent grad).
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 952437.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences.
Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation’s largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
Why it is still safe for you to work in healthcare… We know that many of you who are new to working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure about your safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential contagions are known and are being controlled is among the safest places to work!
For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better about serving in healthcare during these challenging times. Thank you for serving others to make a difference.
Marketing and Communications Intern Job Brief
We are looking for a creative and self-motivated marketing and communications intern to assist us in creating visual communication content. You will work on a variety of projects, including marketing promotions, websites, iPresent technology, stats reporting, video production and other retail programming related tasks. In addition to being an excellent communicator you should have great multitasking and organizational abilities.
Interns will work with the programming and innovation retail team to support the communication of programming materials and implementation of digital marketing and content strategy. Daily responsibilities include:
- Think creatively (visually modern) and support communication of key program objectives.
- Develop internal comms materials for programs, including guides, calendars, website content, etc.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives, etc.
- Contribute to the creation of programming calendars, digital marketing campaigns, and visual communication graphics
- Monitor inboxes and reply to questions, concerns, and feedback
- Assist in planning and organizing tradeshows/conferences
- Assist in reporting on results from internal communications tools
- Assist with videography and photography for implementing key programs
The internship is best suited for college students or recent college graduates who have completed coursework in marketing, communications or related fields or have acquired skills/experience in these areas through personal or professional endeavors.
Skills, Training or Qualifications:
Ideal candidates will have experience using Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, or Illustrator, etc.) and demonstrate enthusiasm and an interest in helping Morrison Healthcare. Design skills are not required.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- An interest in analytics and discovering the “why”
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a passion for marketing
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and internal communication strategies
Benefits Available to Intern:
Students and recent graduates are offered an excellent opportunity to:
• Build their resumes and work history
• Apply skills, knowledge and talent acquired in an academic setting to the workplace
• Fulfill college/university internship requirements
• Network with professionals in their fields of interest
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 952437