Role: Market Risk Analyst
This role is being offered on a Permanent basis.
The Market risk team operates within the Financial Risk department and its role is to provide second line challenge to the front line market risk taking businesses. A vacancy exists within the Market Risk team at analyst level for an individual operating as a market risk specialist. The role of market risk analyst is to collect, analyse and interpret market risk data in order to provide high quality risk analysis to facilitate the effective review and challenge of the market risk taking businesses.
We’re looking for someone who will:
- Monitor exposures against market risk limits and escalate any issues identified
- Perform data analysis to provide insights that can be delivered as actionable recommendations to the business
- Contribute to the reporting of market risk exposure to senior management
- Re-perform market risk metrics to ensure market risk data used in reporting is fit for purpose
- Complete scenario analysis in order to support the calibration of market risk limits and to review and challenge market risk strategy
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- Demonstrate a good understanding and keen interest in financial markets, financial products and market risk concepts
- Data Analysis: have collected, analysed and interpreted data to reach conclusions and / or present insights and findings
- Demonstrate an ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
Please note: The Minimum Education requirements for this role are Bachelor degree in a Business/Finance or Quantitative discipline
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information Kathy Kiernan O’ Brien from the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact her on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By when? Closing date 23rd November 2021