Established, Entrepreneurial, Empowered…Explore the Opportunities!
Market Management Director (Safety & Maintenance)
NCH Corporation, a privately owned specialty chemicals, maintenance supplies, and services company with over $1 billion in annual sales. We need experienced talent for our growing team.
The Market Management Director (Safety & Maintenance) will report to the North America Chemicals (NAC) Vice President of Finance. The position directs the sales and profit growth of the safety and maintenance product line by planning, implementing, monitoring and managing development of new products, product lines and services consistent with the mission of NAC Sales. This position offices in our Irving Global Corporate Headquarters.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with business partners and acts as a liaison between services teams and the business partner
- Develops and implements new products and product lines.
- Plans and manages marketing tools: print, Web, sales rep and customer communications.
- Supports special product requests, targeted marketing activities, rep and customer support.
- Develops and monitors management reports related to sales, profit, service and operations.
- Develops and implements product training for associates, sales reps, customer service personnel, customers.
- Manage and oversee one direct report
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or communication with a minimum of five year’s experience in direct marketing in business products or distribution field.
- Management experience required
- Must have demonstrable skills in development, organization, analysis and presentation of sales and marketing data.
- Knowledge and moderate skills in Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Knowledge and moderate skills in Access helpful. Proficient in MS Outlook Calendar Management
- Has high-level responsibility for generating the division’s annual sales and profit.
- Able to commit to contracts and vendor relationships related to sales and marketing activities.
- Works in an office environment with minimal supervision
- Requires occasionally performing activities including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and/or lifting. Strong verbal and written communication skills
NCH Corporation offers a full suite of benefits, employee development and recognition programs
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.