Job ID: TS20161509-36624
Orbital ATK Aerospace Group is the world’s top producer of solid rocket propulsion systems and a leading supplier of military and commercial aircraft structures. It also specializes in small and micro-satellites, satellite components and subsystems, and lightweight space deployables and solar arrays.
Orbital ATK is currently recruiting for a Master Scheduler / Planner to work in our Clearfield, UT location. (Must have an Active Security Clearance to Apply)
• Plans, prepares, issues, and controls productionschedules
• Major projects and program schedules and planning
• Advises management status of work in progress and potential production problems
• Performs risk analysis, critical path analysis, and MRP logic conflicts
• Perform work order variance analysis; review MRP execution; ensures accuracy of information; reconcile supply and demand; validates master scheduling requirements
• Understands needs and constraints of manufacturing shop floor
• Coordinate interdepartmental activity
• Provide detailed information in coordination with Production Control and Operations meetings daily relative to schedules, customer on time delivery status, and corrective action status.
• Produce data reports as required.
• Maintain comprehensive program/milestone schedules
• Identify backlogs and scheduling priorities
Required Education & Experience:
• BA/BS in Production Management, Business, Logistic Management, Supply Chain Management or Mechanical/Industrial Engineering with 10 years related experience or Masters in Production Management,
• Supply Chain management, or Mechanical /Industrial Engineering with 8 years related experience.
• Proficiency with computer automated scheduling systems (i.e. MS Project, shop floor control database/software, etc.)
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, Access and other office information systems; possess an understanding of software engineering terminology
• Proficiency with ERP/MRP Systems
• Experience with Manufacturing Execution System
• Experience in Lean Manufacturing Principles and Applications
Competencies for Success:
• Good organization skills and ability to work with minimal direction in a changing environment
• High energy, results oriented, self-motivated /self-reliant, team player
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interface with an organization at all levels
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Strong attention to detail
• Initiative, self-starter, adaptable, and high motivation for excellence
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-directed, proactive
• There are two roles associated with this posting – One posting requires a secret clearance level and active clearance.
Role can be filled at one level lower with BS and 7 Years’ Experience
Orbital ATK has the people, strategy, agility, and products to thrive in a highly dynamic national security and space environment. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.