At E15, we are the spark that ignites. Our team delivers next-generation insights based on data, not hunches, to drive business in healthcare, campus, corporate, sports, entertainment, hospitality, and retail industries to help companies make forward-looking decisions to benefit their business and their guests. For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: www.e15group.com
The Manager of Analytics, Global Accounts position is focused on leading analytics and insights to a priority Compass account. In this role, you will be responsible for working with Compass executives and the client to prioritize the deployment of analytics resources across the portfolio, particularly in delivering account-wide KPIs. This position is also responsible for establishing and advancing the methods, processes, and standards of analytics and client service that provide a competitive edge to our parent company. You will report directly to the VP of Strategy & Analytics and work alongside operators, culinarians, marketing, and finance team members to help set strategy and make evidenced-based adjustments using data.
- Cultivate strong stakeholder relationships with Compass executives, sector leadership, and the client that foster effective cross-functional collaboration and strategic alignment
- Create reporting (dashboards, slide decks, status updates) standards and formats for the client, operator, and executive use
- Collaborate with Compass leadership to prioritize areas that would benefit from analytics
- Establish and constantly refine the process for client engagement to drive innovation, optimization, and value to clients
- Communicate E15 findings and strategy to clients in sales and client presentations
- Oversee the development of ad hoc analyses for specific questions of interest to clients and Compass executives
- Be an evangelist of analytics and data-driven decision making in Compass and with its clients
- Provide leadership, support, and professional development to analysts in both formal and informal settings
- Prioritize projects based on client/Compass priorities, existing and future resourcing constraints, and timelines
- 5-7 years of experience in quantitative, analytical and/or client-facing businesses
- Communicating complex ideas to nontechnical audiences
- Using data to solve complex problems
- Using SQL, R, Python, and Tableau for data analysis preferred
- Managing and leading other analytics professionals
- Recruiting and hiring top talent
Skills and Qualifications:
Master’s degree in business strategy, business analytics, finance, economics, or a related field.
Ability to develop and own stakeholder relationships (at all levels)
Ability to work collaboratively in a consultative role
Persuasive and professional communication skills (presentations, documents, emails)
Comfortable and competent in front of executive from Compass and key clients
Incredibly organized and able to manage 20+ work streams simultaneously
- Big 4 or advisory consulting experience
- Food and/or retail knowledge/experience a plus
Work Location: New York City. There will be flexibility in working environment, but the expectation is you are in the office weekly and available for in person meetings in New York City as needed.
Travel Expectation: 10% or less
Apply to E15 today!
E15 is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates at E15 are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 874332
CHARISSE R RAWN