At Lubrizol, our mission is straightforward: We improve lives as an essential partner in our customers’ success, delivering efficiency, reliability or wellness to their end users. Read the cover story in Smart Business Magazine to learn how Lubrizol plans to advance its growth.
The HR Technology group is looking for a Manager of ServiceNow HR. This role is accountable for the global oversight, performance and optimization of the ServiceNow HR Platform, as well as oversite of HR Knowledge Management.
- Has ownership and oversight of the ServiceNow HR instance, the HR platform team, and any system escalations.
- Manages the ServiceNow HR application enhancement roadmap for HR
- Ensures platform is aligned with the HR operational strategy and roadmap
- Maximizes value by identifying additional business outcomes the platform allows
- Leads the ServiceNow HR governance board and is involved in all HR governance policies and components
- Presides over design configuration decisions to ensure a seamless user experience
- Works with business stakeholders to manage and prioritize operational support and enhancements.
- Manages the Knowledge Base, Service Catalog, Service Portals, employee facing Ticket Portal and HR portal from an application perspective.
- Ensures effective integration of the HR platform with other systems and processes across technologies and regions.
- Leads the evaluation of requested system changes and impact of changes to the entire system and monitors the status of change requests.
- Ensures resolution of complex user questions and systems issues and accuracy and completeness of process documentation and user instructional materials. Monitors metrics to ensure overall operational effectiveness.
- Manages the development, maintenance and enhancement of team Dashboards and reporting (including scheduled reports)
- Serves as a core member of ServiceNow HR implementation project team.
- Participates on and/or leads current and future HR system related projects, as needed.
HR Knowledge Management
- Leads identification and migration of current global & regional HR information and knowledge resources (e.g., policies, guides, articles, Web pages) into ServiceNow HR.
- Manages the configurations required for the ServiceNow HR knowledge base.
- Routinely updates the knowledge management database to reflect current information, ensuring consistent practices and information for HR, all employees and managers.
- Leads the HR Knowledge Center of Excellence – defining the HR Knowledge Governance Framework and establishing Knowledge Centers of Excellence consisting of all HR service areas.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to lead the identification, development and implementation of best practices to actively support HR knowledge in ServiceNow HR, including guidelines for quality articles, titles, keywords, visibility groups, publication cycle and audit processes.
- Delivers training and workshops to HR content creators
- Collaborates with translation services to translate knowledge content into required languages as applicable.
- University, or equivalent degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field or equivalent experience required.
- 5-8 years of HR experience (10+ preferred)
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders on business process enhancements (working with developers to deliver solutions preferred).
- Understanding of Service Management processes
- Willingness to learn ServiceNow best practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features (ServiceNow Certification preferred).
- Self-motivated, creative problem-solver who can adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excels at cross-functional collaboration.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing projects
- Ability to work as an individual and in a team environment
While headquartered in the United States, Lubrizol is truly a global specialty chemical company. We have a major presence in five global regions and do business in more than 100 countries. Our corporate culture ensures that Lubrizol is one company throughout the world, but you will find each region is a unique place to work, live and play.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.