Manager, Service Center Invoicing -WIC04945
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
•Manage the worldwide invoice analyst group in various locations around the globe;
•Maintain the robust standardized invoicing process across all Service Center, Line Stations and truck businesses;
•Work with Service Center Management to increase the timeliness and accuracy of the maintenance invoices;
•Establish a governance that helps meet or exceed key performance indicators related to invoicing process;
•Provide regular governance to Management to escalate major challenges and invoicing risks to drive invoicing behaviors;
•Prioritize, schedule and coordinate the invoicing needed at month-end for the organization to meet its financial targets;
•Implement and maintain a standard operating process in order to claim and invoice external special programs (Honeywell, GE, Rockwell Collins);
•Create and complete ad-hoc analyses, ad-hoc reporting, and special projects regarding the invoicing process, dispute resolution process and account receivable process;
•Encourage and promote teamwork within the invoicing group;
•Provide guidance, mentoring, training and expertise to employees in assigned area;
•Participate to other activities as required.
As our ideal candidate,
• You have a minimum of 10 years of professional experience in finance, in a corporate setting or at a financial institution
• You have a university degree in Accounting or any related field
• You have working knowledge of the Service Center invoicing process
• You have working knowledge of Aftermarket business partner practices
• You have the necessary presentation skills to effectively communicate, update, promote, and /or facilitate discussions with all levels of management
• You have working knowledge of SAP system
• You have a solid understanding of aviation and the aviation aftermarket
• You have strong analytical skills and financial modelling capabilities with a high attention for detail and good understanding of financial statements
• You have strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
• You possess excellent time management skills and ability to set priorities effectively
• You enjoy working cross-functionally and communicating with all levels of the organization (including senior management)
• You demonstrate initiative and sound judgement
• You have strong oral and written communication skills in English
• You have a good knowledge of French
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Accounts Payable/Receivable
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code: US 67209
Other Locations:CA-QC-Montreal Dorval, US-AZ-Tucson
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.08.2021, 8:56:11 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing