COMMSCOPE, Líder Global en Soluciones de Infraestructura para las Redes de Comunicación.
Somos una compañía en la que habilitamos la comunicación por medio de un constante enfoque en la innovación creando la infraestructura que conecta a las personas y a la tecnología, contando además con la experiencia esencial y soluciones empresariales para llegar al éxito.
Debido a nuestro continuo crecimiento estamos buscando personas calificadas e interesadas en ser parte de nuestro equipo de trabajo.
Help us pioneer the future of communications technology! We are looking for extraordinarily hardworking, forward-thinking, and driven people. If you would like to be part of a team dedicated to delivering industry-leading performance through outstanding talent and a culture of innovation and teamwork, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss!
CommScope is hiring a Planner Manager for our Supply Chain Team to be based out of Tijuana, BC México.
How you’ll Help us Connect the World
CommScope Tijuana Materials team handles the complete supply chain including Purchasing, Planning, Logistics/Shipping and Warehouse. The planning position is staff for the department and leads the production control, SO scheduling and contributes as well as KPI such as OTP and MELT.
You will be a key interface between Business Operations and Plant by establishment of a robust governance between groups as well including key reports. At Plant level responsible for Demand Planning and Production Control activities. Develops and leads Materials Requirements Planning for the Tijuana factory supporting both Business Units and New Product Introduction demand. Determine production requirements based on plant capacity and material availability. Assist all department budgets and run all inventories on quarterly basis and assist all team members to lead all production schedules. Collaborate with all stakeholders to perform various strategies and coordinate with program manager to supervise all supply chain activities and resolve all availability issues. Sets goals, policies, and procedures for the planning department. Maintain and run planning KPI such as On Time delivery, Customer Lead Time, Production Jobs Execution and Manufacturing Variances, Earned Hours, meet quarterly Financial Commit & Sales Orders contribute. Offers employee trainings and development following ISO guidelines and company policy.
Required Qualifications for Consideration
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, planning (preferred) or related.
• 7 plus years’ experience in manufacturing and demand planning, plus inventory management experience.
• Minimum 5 years direct managerial experience.
• Significant experience of working in a material planning role and managing the supply of materials in line with production requirements and budget, ideally on maquiladora manufacturing environment.
• Proven people management skill set.
• Proficient working knowledge and experience of using Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems or similar.
• Excellent communication, analytical skills, bilingual (English / Spanish)
• Organizational ability. Strong IT systems knowledge and skills including advanced Excel skills
• Outstanding English communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Responsiveness, analytical, leadership, supervisory skills and able to work under pressure.
You will Excite us if you Have
• Master’s Degree in Related Area.
• Knowledge of lean techniques.
• Knowledge of ERP/SAP/ORACLE.
CommScope is a global innovator in broadband technology. Our forward-thinking, hardworking team of professionals collaborate with leading service and content providers to build entertainment and communication solutions that are personalized and mobile enabled. We are constantly redefining connectivity to power a smarter, simpler, more connected world. From the array of customers we serve, we win when they win. This drives everything we do. Come connect to your future with us!
Es la política de las soluciones de COMMSCOPE proporcionar posibilidades de empleo iguales a todos los individuos basados en mérito, calificaciones y capacidades. La empresa no discrimina en posibilidades de empleo o prácticas en base de la raza, del color, de la religión, del sexo, del origen nacional, de la inhabilidad de la edad, o de ningunas otras características según lo protegido por la ley.