Job Req ID: 297812
At Quantrics, we consider our people our most important asset. Our focus is not only on creating a great customer experience – its about building and promoting a culture of constant team member growth, creating a sense of family, and working together to improve our lives and the lives of those in our local communities
We do not just offer a stellar working environment; we also offer amazing benefits and very competitive compensation packages. We also make employee advancement and overall wellbeing a priority because we value our employees above all else.
Manager, Onboarding and Offboarding
Are you someone who can ensure that headcount of leaders is on ratio?
Do you have the Excel and Presentation skills?
Are you someone who loves to train and assist new hires
At Quantrics, we consider our people our most important asset. Our focus is not only on creating a great customer experience – it’s about building and promoting a culture of constant team member growth, creating a sense of family, and working together to improve our lives and the lives of those in our local communities.
As the Onboarding Manager, you will be reporting to the Sr. Manager of Learning & Development (L & D), where you will spend most of your time making sure all incoming Qmunity members are set up for success by doing one or more of the following: training them, securing tools and ensuring they are fully equipped to have a fulfilling career in Quantrics and enrich our Qmunity. To do this, you are expected to liaise with the HR Team re incoming hires and promotions, WFM, Operations, Training, Bell partners and other functions from time to time, to ensure a smooth transition, as well as an engaging experience for all Onboarding participants.
You will have an opportunity to:
Depending on the role or set of tasks assigned to you, your tasks may vary from the list below:
- Ensuring all New Hire Operations Leaders are fully onboarded and trained, ready to support their team members. You will liaise with both Training and Human Resources to coordinate and track progress and completion of the process
- Ensuring all new support staff and leaders are fully onboarded, trained and set up with the required tools to accomplish their responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate information in the hierarchy lists/databases (USCF, ProQor)
- Ensure timely creation of necessary tickets and accounts
- Maintain current training documents in partnership with Training & Development
- Refresher training for all leaders if deemed necessary (depending on need)
- Provide weekly status of the onboarding program for current participants
- Provide weekly summary / monthly business review to Qmunity leaders, as identified (measures of success, challenges, etc.)
- Ensure adequate resource management to deliver required programs on time
- Track, follow up and resolve pending onboarding items that prevent start or completion of the program
- Work closely with WFM, HR, Training, and Operations to properly track agent and support accesses
- Maintain regular touchpoints with the System Implementations Team to ensure that all network applications are properly working
- Maintain strong relationship with Bell counterparts to validate and check existing and new trends in the system
- Safekeep all information, data, and accesses with strict confidentiality
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
You will be a great fit on our team if…
- Prior facilitation experience is a valued asset
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Familiarity with all Quantrics Tools, practices and policies (for example: Agent Suite, Tryro, iDM, USCF, IEX, H-Mon, BPASS, BARS, LiveQ, ProQor, Qatch, Bexpress, Shrink Monitor, Glide Path, SharePoint) is an advantage
- Strong coaching and documentation skills
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Dependable and respectful of confidentiality and policies
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility to work autonomously in a start-up environment, where constant change abounds
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Creative thinker, continuously making efforts to improve the onboarding experience
- Experience with working on large databases and creating reports
- High attention to detail while working under pressure, or in stressful situations
- Fluent in the English language (both written and verbal) and can communicate effectively in a large audience
- Experience with data analytics, business analytics, performance management, or the like is a plus
- Ability to work in on demand if needed. Night shifts may be required
- Ability to operate independently, with minimal supervision and with the ability to make sound decisions in stressful situations
- Proactive and action-oriented
Quantrics is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please click apply. We’d love to hear from you!
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Position Level: Q24
Application Deadline: 07/31/2021
Quantrics is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customer feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.