At Hasbro, we embrace the unique skills, experiences, talents and perspectives of our global workforce which, combined with our culture of curiosity and innovation, generates the best ideas. We live our values of Community, Creativity, Inclusivity, Integrity and Passion, Integrity and Creativity, and we’re committed to giving our 5,000+ employees opportunities to build their individual capabilities, balance work and home, deliver excellence through team work and thrive personally. This enables us to deliver results in all aspects of our business.
Hasbro Pacific is searching for our next Marketing Manager to join our team in Sydney.
It’s an exciting time to join Hasbro, as we bring more of the world’s best play and entertainment experiences to consumers in Australia and New Zealand, expanding our iconic brand portfolio following the acquisition of eOne.
As a Marketing Manager you will lead a team of Brand Managers to drive our portfolio strategy and achieve profitable growth by:
- Interpreting and localising global brand strategies and our toy & game product portfolio to compel to Australian and New Zealand consumers and retailers
- Partnering with the commercial and retail activation teams to maximise sales opportunities by building brand equity and deploying marketing activities across the product lifecyle
- Optimising A&P investments to deliver the greatest impact and return
- Understanding our consumer and competitor landscape through data and insights to inform and support decision making
- Synergizing with other functions including Consumer Product licensing, Studios/Content and eOne to activate the blueprint (see here) and expand reach
- Building best in class partnerships with our agencies, licensors and other partners to leverage expertise
- Providing thought leadership across marketing and the broader organization, spurring change and innovation, as a key leader in the business
- Inspiring your team through empowerment and ongoing feedback, prioritizing personal and professional development
Hasbro’s next Marketing Manager will bring:
- 8+ years of brand / product management experience in a consumer products industry
- Portfolio management experience across multiple categories and brands
- A commercially strong skill set with the ability to independently analyse and interpret financial and performance reports and data to drive actions
- A logical mindset to decipher complexity and ambiguity that is experienced with a fashion/fan driven product line
- The agility to shift and change at pace to seize opportunities
- Previous leadership experience with a track record of developing others and influencing stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications with a marketing specialization
What we will offer you?
- A competitive salary and incentive program
- Half-day Friday's and the ability to manage your life with flexible working initiatives.
- A culture that lives our values of Passion, Creativity, Integrity, Community and Inclusivity.
- The ability to grow your career in a global organisation that has a focus on being the Best Place You Will Work
Join us and be part of creating the world’s best play and entertainment experiences.